NUTRICOTE FERTILIZERS Nature's Soil is a distributor of Nutricote Controlled Release Fertilizers produced by Yates
|Nutricote Blends Hot Aussie 270 Day||Nutricote Standard Black 270 Day|
|Nutricote Blends Potted Colour 60 Day||Nutricote Standard Blue 140 Day|
|Nutricote Blends Tree & Shrub 180 Day||Nutricote Standard Brown 360 Day|
|Nutricote Blends Tree & Shrub 220 Day||Nutricote Standard Cream 70 Day|
|Nutricote Micro TE 140 Day||Nutricote Standard Fawn 700 Day|
|Nutricote Micro TE 40 Day||Nutricote Standard Grey 70 Day|
|Nutricote Micro TE 70 Day||Nutricote Standard Lime 270 Day|
|Nutricote Total TE 140 Day||Nutricote Standard Magenta 140 Day|
|Nutricote Total TE 180 Day||Nutricote Standard Pink 180 Day|
|Nutricote Total TE 270 Day||Nutricote Standard Purple 100 Day|
|Nutricote Total TE 360 Day||Nutricote Standard Silver 360 Day|
|Nutricote Total TE Pink 140 Day||Nutricote Standard Yellow 40 Day|
|Nutricote Total TE Pink 180 Day|
|Nutricote Total TE Pink 270 Day|
|Nutricote Total TE Pink 360 Day|
|Nutricote Total TE Pink 70 Day|
The nutrients of Nutricote fertilizers are released by a natural membrane process. Only high quality raw materials are used and a 100% quality control especially with regard to the release of the nutrients result in a high safety for the grower.
Fields of application:
- Cultivation of potted plants.
- Cultivation of cut flowers.
- Seedling production in nurseries.
- Container grown nursery stock.
- Amenity areas.
- Public green areas.
- Fruit plantations.
- The release time is not affected by substrate type, pH, microorganisms, level of irrigation or soil moisture.
- NUTRICOTE coated fertilizer starts to release after 2-3 weeks. Due to this specific mechanism the product is very safe to crops.
- No risk of salt stress, even after storage of premixed growing media for up to 2-3 weeks.
- Release of nutrients from coated fertilizer is attuned to the physiological requirements of the crop. Thus, release of nitrogen is more pronounced during plant establishment and release of potassium is more pronounced during the later stages.
- Ultrasafe coating: The tough elastic polymer coating reduces mechanical damage during mixing and ensures crop safety during periods of frost and hot weather.
- High safety.